Thursday, May 31, 2007

Government Poisoning Food Supply

sentence sentence


REPUBLIC OF VENEZUELA MINISTRY OF DEFENCE EXPERIMENTAL
POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY ARMED FORCES OF THE NATIONAL
UNEFA - CORE YARACUY


Advisor: Prof.. Tania Aguilar Álvarez
Basic Engineering: Sections 3 and 4 YEARS ON VERBS



Extract the following verbs. Then states the following: 1) Accidents grammatical manner, time, number, person. 2) verb type 3) Model conjugation.

"The disciple came to the teacher who sat in the lotus position, his eyes fixed on the road, into nothingness. The disciple came and said unto him, with love and determination I have studied everything about God our Creator, I thought infinitely in it, and my attention has been dispersed into the study of other religions, wars caused by the power that religion, by exposure of beliefs that men exert some economic advantage and power.
I have studied the unity of God in itself, its diversity of gifts upon the man, his mercy, God's prophets, and have also analyzed the apocalyptic books, but in the depths of my being not find it.
I am ashamed to say, but I found God in spite of my search. Master, where is God? What is the method and technique to find it?
After a deep silence, the Master said: shows the pathway to finding God. The disciple, full of curiosity, asked the Master: How I can find God looking the way?
The teacher asked what do you think when you look lost the way? The disciple said: - no, I'm just quiet.
Then do the same to find God. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment