Monday, April 14, 2008

Funny Wedding Card Verses

Sabry Sabry-JACKET JACKET

The truth is that I get excited about this new project. I'll
I prepare to knit the design Sabrina camperita that http://proyectospasoapaso.blogspot.com/2008/03/campera-con-telas.html and posting of graphics kindly made home.
I baptize you in this project Sabry-jacket.
I am recycling a wool acrylic that was kind of a sweater that my mother had knitted me when I travel to Bariloche graduates. The color is fuchsia, both used in these times. Pullover was actually very nice, but in those days were used more loose and really now I have like a sack of potatoes. So I started to unravel and turn it into a new garment.
At the moment I go back, the explanations are impeccable
going to see the progress I upload some photos detailing


point

Until next

0 comments:

Post a Comment