Friday, February 8, 2008

Letter Of Community Servicefor A Sorority

WHITE PROJECT

As walked in need of a summer coat in white, I got to work and am in the execution of this bolerito expectaculares taken from the Japanese magazines.


I'm weaving cotton thread and needle finite nro 00.
body and part of the sleeves is woven in two parts, first half of the back to one side and then returns to the start of the first tissue to the other side. Finally
is woven around the neckline forming an edge and an edge as termination of the sleeves.
by the time I am leaving in the first half of the body. According to the employer would have to start with 133 channels, they would have to conform to 40 cm., But I stayed longer and lower the initial number of channels to 100. Supposedly I have to weave according to the diagram A up to 30 cm high and there apply the decrease indicated by the diagram nr 1 continue until a total of 46 cm, the final width after applying the decrease would have to be 30 cm. I for now I am about to start the decline we'll see how it is becoming the thing. The
keep you informed on the progress of the project.
Hope you have a great weekend. Until next

0 comments:

Post a Comment