Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Perimenopause And Suicidal Thoughts

WHITE PROJECT, COMPLETED

Here are some pictures of bolerito completed, would have to get some pictures back so they can appreciate it better.
The only modification I had to do was the distribution of edge points for neck and back, mindful that according to the pattern (400 mp across the opening) I was left with a very ruffled effect, which actually is because the wool used must be even more thin than I use. I distributed a total of 320 mp, and to get the wavy effect turns working on moving back and forth each time a little more up to cover the entire circumference (I think it's called short rows.) And another thing that changed was the amount of laps because otherwise I bent at the neck and it was not good.
I tell those who do not would be encouraged by the work of the border issue, which without it also looks good, I would happen to give a tour on crab point to give a termination.
I hope will be encouraged, the result is very encouraging, it appears as a kind of detailed broderie point.










until next

0 comments:

Post a Comment