Friday, March 19, 2010

How To Tell If A Table In Solid Wood

The Curse of Eighth

Little remains of that team that pounded opponents and walked about the best courses in Europe . We were the best club in the old continent and we all feared. But now we are nobody, do not pass the second round of six years and we look ridiculous ridiculous. But, why should this downturn so radical?

not appear to be by potential rivals, and that in recent years we have faced teams like Bayern, Roma and Lyon are not, by any means, better than us.

I do not think it is for the players. Without going too far, this season we have a great team and still have not been able to overcome or Lyon in neither parties nor win at Milan.

For me the problem comes from further back. We did not get to give continuity to any project, we will almost a trainer year and that occurs we do not have a defined game. If we now ask some merengue follower game systems used the Madrid in recent seasons I'm sure I would say five.


To improve we need only look at the eternal rival. Barca spent years playing with a very clear philosophy, and in recent seasons have had many successes in Spain and Europe.

need to focus and not change the project every two or three will remain the laughingstock of the world as nos enfrentemos a un equipo medio bueno. Este año ha sido un fracaso absoluto, la Champions era el título prioritario ya que la final es en el Bernabéu y hemos caído a las primeras de cambio, pero eso no significa que tengamos que cambiarlo todo ya. El entrenador y muchos jugadores son nuevos, debemos entender que muchos de ellos no estén en su mejor momento de forma aun.

Cambiando de tema, mañana jugamos en casa contra el Sporting de Gijón. Tenemos que ganar sí o sí, el rival es bastante asequible y no tenemos bajas de importancia. Espero sobretodo que juguemos bien y sigamos callado bocas.



Draw quarterfinals of the Champions

I know my blog is Real Madrid, but today I want to comment on a couple of Champions League games but not all merengue.

FCB-Arsenal: For me, easily qualifying for the Catalans. Arsenal are a good team, but not I see Barca winning and less with the return at the Nou Camp, where I expect a win Blaugrana. The group coached Guardiola is the clear favorite to win this competition, I see only your height to Manchester United, and will not play against them until the final. I hope I'm wrong and Arsenal win, but I see very difficult.

Bayern-Manchester: In theory, the clear favorite is Manchester. But beware, Bayern have a great team and if they can get to the game in good shape and no injuries (Robben and Ribery, their two best players, injured a lot) will cause problems for the British. I hope you all do not rely Ferguson and go for it, because otherwise will leave for home early.

Greetings!


0 comments:

Post a Comment