Saturday, March 27, 2010

Powerdvd 7.0.1813 S/n

Both sides of Real Madrid

These days I have not had time to update, but better late than ever, so here I am.

This season has been much talk of the two sides of Atletico Madrid, good, mainly in the Copa del Rey and parts of the Europe League, and the bad in the league.

Madrid I think that same thing happens. They can play very well and eat the opponent and the flies sleep. The only difference is the punch Madrid, which is much higher than that of Atletico, and that makes you win matches by inertia.

On Thursday we saw these two sides. In the first part of the Madrid Getafe ate. 4-1 was the result of the break, with two goals from Cristiano Ronaldo and two Higuain, and could drop some more.

The second came the Madrid boring and wrong. Good game disappeared, like the chances. We did not score a goal or more, and that we needed to increase the average goal for Barcelona. Instead, Pedro Leon does make and cut lengths to put the final 2-4 score.



In this match I'll stick with Cristiano Ronaldo and Higuain. Showed that if they can be one of the best partners in Europe. I hope they reach the maximum level at the end of the League, we'll need.

One that I was pleasantly surprised Gago. The Argentinian took time without holding, and the truth is that I did not trust anything him, but the other day with the injury Lass, took a chance and not waste it. He moved the team well and not offset in any way (as if made in a while). I do not think that has to be a starter, but Pellegrini will have to give some opportunity somewhere.

The other day I was talking to the Chilean coach did not provide opportunity for homegrown and made unnecessary changes. Well, on Thursday at the Coliseum continued to make unnecessary changes (got to Raul), but at least his debut at Mosquera. The kid you see ways, but needs many more minutes.

After this match we leaders but the club also played and beat Osasuna at Camp Nou, so the difference is zero points.

The next game is against Atletico Madrid at the Bernabeu tomorrow. I do not think we have overcome many problems in this game, but we do not have to rely on. As I said earlier, Atletico, like us, has two faces, so I hope you do not take good.

Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment