Sunday, March 14, 2010

Resorts In Chennai On Ecr





This is one of the many days of stroke that lie ahead. After the setback of Madrid in the Champions League (and talk about that another day), the white club faces Valladolid. Rivalry seems easy, but in recent years has given us many problems. The team led Onesimus comes falling and as one of the worst teams in the league, but I do not think that is a far walk. It appears that Guti back to the bench and play with a 4-4-2, with Lass, Alonso, Van der Vaart and Barn in midfield and Cristiano Ronaldo and Higuain up. I am satisfied that the fourteen do not go as a starter, is a player to second parties. I will focus especially on two players:

-Higuain: We all know he did not play his best game last Wednesday. Many "journalists" have said-incorrectly-as the culprit of elimination. I hope today will not be the pressure and make a good game, as we have come lately.

-Lass: Little remains of the player who impressed us last season. It came as a stranger and ended up becoming one of the most important players of the white team. Impressed all football fans, no one expected this level of a player who had gone unnoticed by teams like Chelsea or Arsenal. But little remains of that player, this season is much more gray. Clearly it is very difficult to maintain that level, but has dropped dramatically. If it continues like this I would be testing new systems as the only midfielder Alonso containment.

I hope that Madrid is not sunk by what happened on Wednesday and win at Valladolid, it's time to take pride and mouths shut. The league also is a major title and is starting to gain in areas such as this, but it will not be easy.

http://luizcore.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/122678352579820081115-1698729dn.jpg


On the other hand, the club plays at home against Valencia. Villa himself seems will play, although I think it started as substitute. Playing at home does not appear that the Blaugrana will have trouble to beat the Valencian, but be careful because they are a great team and have a lethal front.

Without further ado, I welcome you to my new blog. As you have already guessed, I'm Real Madrid fan. RMCF overcoat speak, though I can close and I talked about other teams when it sees fit.

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment